Thread: Seriously This is crazy, I should change my nickname to Hellblazer!

Seriously This is crazy, I should change my nickname to Hellblazer!

Ok so this is not an important post. That Said.

On my first rainbow draft I pulled a Hellblazer, two days later at the second DC rainbow draft I pulled a second Hellblazer. One week from that I pulled a third Hellblazer and gave to a kid I had promised one for future trade if I ever pulled a third (Cuz seriously what are the chances), So tonight during a hybrid Tourney (I won, will post about that later) I pulled another, seriously Since DC came out (what is that 6 weeks?) I have pulled 4 Hellblazers. I don't even know what to do with this one. The only Super Rare I need is Gobby. But seriously In 6 weeks I have pulled 4 Constantine, 2 Canary, 1 flash and one Catwoman. What are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Vapedaveb View Post
    Ok so this is not an important post. That Said.

On my first rainbow draft I pulled a Hellblazer, two days later at the second DC rainbow draft I pulled a second Hellblazer. One week from that I pulled a third Hellblazer and gave to a kid I had promised one for future trade if I ever pulled a third (Cuz seriously what are the chances), So tonight during a hybrid Tourney (I won, will post about that later) I pulled another, seriously Since DC came out (what is that 6 weeks?) I have pulled 4 Hellblazers. I don't even know what to do with this one. The only Super Rare I need is Gobby. But seriously In 6 weeks I have pulled 4 Constantine, 2 Canary, 1 flash and one Catwoman. What are the odds?
    Hahaha... shut up.

EDITED to say: hey man, want to go with me down to the gas station and pick up some scratchers?

Also, and this is just me being a jerk, but too bad your luck with Constantine the CARD didn't translate to Constantine the TV show. bump.

Holy crap, let's all go with Vapedaveb and buy some scratchers.

That's what I call luck.

...or skill? How exactly are you picking the packs?! Do you go to MIT?!

@RJRETRO , actually from the middle of the box, or the guy who runs the event just grabs packs for me.

Funny enough yes I did go to MIT when I was a young lad, I snuck into their and Brown University's frat parties, and drank all their beer. (true story)