Thread: Aquaman Arthur curry

Aquaman Arthur curry

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  44.5 KBso just to make sure I understand this right , when I have two aquaman fielded in play and I want to buy a justice league character the price would be 2 cheaper because I have 2 dice from him fielded

While active means anytime one or more dice is in the field, it doesn't stack.

No, it would only reduce the cost of Justice League characters by one, no matter how many Aquaman dice you have. "When Active" abilities are either on or off, and do not stack if you have more than one die fielded.

@Ramlatus great question that I am waiting to get an answer from wizkids for.

Yes, Aquaman makes all JL characters cheaper. This is something I didn't agree with at first, but until Wizkids rules differently it is the accepted way to play it.

what happens if both players have Aquaman Arthur in the field active?
    JL characters cost 2 less or only 1?
    Last edited by bartok; 06-15-2015 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bartok View Post
    what happens if both players have Aquaman Arthur in the field active?
    JL characters cost 2 less or only 1?
    Based on the 'what if both players bring the same once per turn global' ruling, I would go with 2 less.

"Once per turn" is different than "While Active". We won't known definitively until Wizkids says for certain, but my gut tells me that if I have Aquaman fielded, then my opponent fields a die from the same Aquaman card in his side of the table...it would be the same as if I fielded a second one myself. The ability wouldn't stack.