Thread: Time to play the favourites game!

Time to play the favourites game!

What is your favourite die (colour, stats, symbol)?

What is your favourite card (character, artwork, subtitle)?

For some reason I really like Marvel Girl's die. Nice colour combination and a cool icon.
    No idea about a favourite card...plenty on least favourites (All Vixens, UXM Prof X artwork, ALL YUGIOH ARTWORK)

Favorite die for it's colors and symbol - Psylocke.
    Favorite card might be Green Goliath - I've never really been too big of a fan of Hulk as a character but I think this card feels right. It would be hard to better design a card where a character is smashing everything in a rage.

My answer to the dice is Venom ( just like the way it looks and love the character)

As for the card either joker the clown prince of crime or the op kit apocalypse played both a lot like the abilitys like the characters and I almost always do villain teams.

Doom! Doom is a favorite villain from the comics and I like the look of the dice.

If I don't choose a D&D card, then Spider-Man The Amazing. That's a great looking card.
    Red Dragon if I include D&D. Those cards are all great.

I think in terms of cards, and

Love the art style, plus Controls Probability was the first super rare I pulled.

For card art work, #1 is . I can't get enough of Phil Noto's art. Runner up would be (pun intended). It's just a really cool picture, nice colors, clean art.

For dice, I like the colors on the Mr. Fantastic die. The upcoming Hulk from AOU looks really cool too. Also the AVX Wolverine die.

The die in my profile is my favourite. Big Namor fan. I also like Black Panther, Venom, Hawkeye, Mr. Fantastic...

Still love these two for favourite artwork...and it is sooo much fun putting them side-by-side in a post like this

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Favorite die for it's colors and symbol - Psylocke.
    And I will +1 for Psylocke. It is one of those die that doesn't look translucent at first until you hold it up to a light. Nightcrawler's die is like that too.