Thread: Super Pawns JL style

Super Pawns JL style

At my local venue, we play a six hero team with two "guest stars" added to the team when you get there. The "guest stars" are 2 characters that come from the two packs you buy from the store. This can be fun because everyone has a luck of the draw element that is placed on their team. A lot of the time there are other special abilities that are added to your guest starts when used during the game that change from week to week (ex. when purchased place directly into the prep area). The thing that I want to do is build a really good 6 character team so I am not left to fate when it comes to my guest starts making a difference.

So to the team, I made my son this team because I thought it would be fun for him and easy to pilot. After play many games against his team, I found that i really like it, and want to use it at my next local game night. It revolves around using JL characters to pump sidekicks and smash you in the face.

The Idea is turn one buy aquaman, pxg once
    Turn two buy wonder woman and acumen again, pxg 1-2 times
    turn three buy as needed - maybe a green lantern or a green goblin depending on how you roll. I feel like there is some flex on how you proceed from here.

When we play at home Angel and star girl are on the team to round things out. But only having 6 slots on game night at the store makes me build lean teams that have to have everything in need in 4-6 slots. Please tell me what you think and any suggestions on how to make it better.

You could try using to get damage through...although then you probably wouldn't need Thrown Car, and we are starting to rebuild the Flying Sidekicks team...

Powering out a Green Lantern is a cool strategy though

I posted the wrong falcon, I was supposed to use that one. thank you for bringing that to my attention. After listening to the Prep Area may remove I am thinking of using angel instead of Falcon.

and maybe change throwing car for transfer power

Quote Originally Posted by Jar_99 View Post
    I posted the wrong falcon, I was supposed to use that one. thank you for bringing that to my attention. After listening to the Prep Area may remove I am thinking of using angel instead of Falcon.

and maybe change throwing car for transfer power

Happy to inspire. Let us know which performs better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jar_99 View Post
    After listening to the Prep Area may remove I am thinking of using angel instead of Falcon.
    SWEET. I hope it dominates!

Why not use Rally instead of Thrown Car/Transfer Power. Or you can use Mystic Box to switch their stats for your side kicks.