Thread: New AoU Energy Spending?

New AoU Energy Spending?

What I'm thinking about are the couple of Spider-Man cards that have pay 2xfist or 3xfist to do something.

In the new AoU set, it has a lot of abilities which require double fist (or whatever other energy), but instead of being *fist**fist*, it's shown on the card like it's shown on the die, with two symbols on top of each other diagonally.

Will the new AoU cards that look like that require a single die showing double of whatever energy is required, or is it like Spider-Man, where you can use 2 *?*s, or a double fist energy side of a character, or one part of a double fist and another fist, etc... It's just odd because the new cards show the same exact symbol that's on the energy side of character dice, compared to Spider-Man which just has fists next to each other on the same level.

i noticed that too, i can't imagine that you'd need a double fist face for those effects. but who knows, maybe? after all there are a couple of dice that say when you roll a double fist do something. so maybe it's a thing to make it harder to do?

although now that i post it and see the card, the 's are not aligned on that like the card.

Quote Originally Posted by ONEone78 View Post
    i noticed that too, i can't imagine that you'd need a double fist face for those effects. but who knows, maybe? after all there are a couple of dice that say when you roll a double fist do something. so maybe it's a thing to make it harder to do?

although now that i post it and see the card, the 's are not aligned on that like the card.
    http://www.diceanon.com/marvel-age-o...n-full-review/

I'm referring, to, say, the Ultron Drone here. As opposed to what you posted.

yeah, i know what you mean. maybe vibe is a better example.

it's almost like they meant to have that icon on the manticore, but didn't have it ready. with the typos in AoU it wouldn't surprise me.