Thread: Spoilers are live at DiceAnon, and a new game!

Spoilers are live at DiceAnon, and a new game!

Hey guys pictures and spoilers are up at Dice Anon.

http://www.diceanon.com/marvel-age-o...n-full-review/

OK so here is the game,

Find the Vixen for this set.

Find the Constantine for this set.

Vixen - Thanos (the Mad Titan)
    Constantine - Spider-Woman (Pheromones)

EDIT: Just to be clear, is this speculation?

Vixen: Hawkeye - Formerly Ronin
    Constantine: Jocasta - Patterned After Janet

Though nothing really strikes me as being Constantine strong in this set. I'm not even sure anything is particularly super powerful in this set, at all outside of Jocasta and Wasp.

Vixen - There can be only one Vixen... nothing will ever be another Vixen.

Constantine - I gotta agree with the above poster. SR Jacosta. At first glance I thought SR Thanos would be the Hellblazer. But now I'm almost positive it will be Jacosta

If we're saying Constantine as "power card" then yeah, Jocasta. But I'd say she compares more to Gobby.

Vixen-There shall never be another one
    Constantine-Rare Wasp or UC Beast

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    Vixen-There shall never be another one
    Constantine-Rare Wasp or UC Beast
    I loooooove Wasp. She isn't as good as Constantine though.

It is SR Jocasta, and it isn't close.

As for "The Vixen", it's the Rare Star-Lord. I think the vanilla Vixen was a mistake. Much like how the rare Star-Lord has the wrong energy type.

Zombie Magneto is more likely to be meta-prevalent than Jocasta is, I would wager.

I think that zombie magneto will be huge also @alleyviper . So much meta shut-down

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    ^ and ^^. Been beating the Magneto drum since I brought that uncut sheet home from Ottawa. Power house. Can't wait to get my hands on one!

What is the current meta on a national/worlds scale? I suggested Spider-Woman as a reusable anti-sidekick/cheap beater sweeper, but if stompy or control is more prominent, I may rethink my choice for 'most playable card'

Meta-wise, you have to include Gobby, Tsarina, Human Torch, Constantine, burn damage, bolts teams, a Hulk of some sort, Jinzo, BEWD and probably a few others. But those are the main ones that were seeing a lot of play at worlds.

OK I forgot to mention my picks,
    BTW thanks for playing yes when I said Constantine I meant "The new Hotness, what cards people are going to be using a lot.
    I am tied Between Zombie Magneto and Loki: Laufeyson, Zombie magneto cuts off the cheap heavy hitters, But Loki, Oh boy his ability to shut down a card every turn. Wow, He allows for a lot of versatility. Pay a bolt do a damage and then that card looses it's text. This is great to counter Jinzo, Timed right takes out Grundy, Constantine, and at 5 cost really amazing especially for a common. Good defensive stats. Oh and the art is killer.

As for the Vixen, I did mean the most unused card of the set. I agree with @Scum that Hawkeye Formerly Ronin will see the least play of the set. Yes he is cheap but not at giving my opponent 2 life.

Constantine: Rare Wasp or Super Rare Magneto
    Vixen: Either Hawkeye: Formerly Ronin or Hawkeye: What Kind of Arrow

Also fun fact: the common Ultron drone's subtitle is binary for die.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapedaveb View Post
    Hey guys pictures and spoilers are up at Dice Anon.

http://www.diceanon.com/marvel-age-o...n-full-review/

OK so here is the game,

Find the Vixen for this set.

Find the Constantine for this set.
    Coordinated strike requires people of the same team, but has a pic of Cyclops and Cap? The 2 marvel character least likely to ever be on the same team? WINNAH!

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Use with infiltrate?

Constantine: Jocasta - Patterned After Janet
    Vixen: Hulk - Smash!

As for why this Hulk sucks is the fact he can only attack when alone. He can be easily neutralized by a character like Toad, who can force another character to attack turning Hulk into just an over expensive blocker.

Constantine: Magneto
    Vixen: Hawkeye: What Kind of Arrow? I was going to say Formerly Ronin, but if you get them out early while your opponent has 20 life, the card text doesn't matter.