Thread: Preview of war of light on Dice Tower

Preview of war of light on Dice Tower

They are showing the starter box of War of Light on this Youtube Clip

People get on Jason because of how over the top excited he can be in some videos but just watch him here - on a normal thing, he's pretty chill. The guy just loves life and gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    People get on Jason because of how over the top excited he can be in some videos but just watch him here - on a normal thing, he's pretty chill. The guy just loves life and gaming.
    That never made sense to me because everyone gets really really excited when they get to do cool stuff involving things they love. I'm really excited for things like TMNT dice masters and I don't even really like TMNT at all.

I think I see some of us banging our heads on the table in the background

Why is Scott so 'secretive' about the full-art Zombies, and then Jason so 'I am spoiling the secret' about it?!

How long have we known?

(And, yes, I know there are one or two Dice Masters players who aren't as obsessed about the game as me (in fact I know one who refuses to read or hear any spoilers), but that's still no reason to act like it's some kind of secret)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Why is Scott so 'secretive' about the full-art Zombies, and then Jason so 'I am spoiling the secret' about it?!
    Yeah, thought that was a bit odd.

In other news, I cannot wait for War of Light.

I was actually expecting a thing to get shown, but I guess it's cool that there was mention of it. Not sure who this Jason dude is and why people dislike him, he seems nice enough.

Jason is part of The Dice Tower and he's a little over the top at times and it gets him criticism from fans of the videos. I'll admit that sometimes he's a little like this guy:

But really, I met him at the con... he's an awesome dude in person and I think if people met him they'd like him.

Back on topic, everything I've seen from WoL looks awesome, from the Titans to the chromatic corps.

"Sub-theme of Teen Titans characters."

w00t! That's great news! I love me some Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    "Sub-theme of Teen Titans characters."

w00t! That's great news! I love me some Teen Titans.

I cannot get any more excited.

this doesn't seem like anything too new? I dunno

I thought pictures of the starter box for WoL and all that info about AoU had already been released... I've seen that WoL starter pack picture like, 2-3 weeks ago or so, with people talking about what die might be for what character, along with some of the Teen Titan cards, and other character cards

is there something new in here that I missed?

I'm also super stoked for more and more Affiliations, along with hopefully "Wildcard" characters that have abilities to copy affiliations

like, ummm... it's an ability a character like a "Heroes for Hire" Spider-Man would have

or a Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    is there something new in here that I missed?
    I think the WoL team box hasn't been seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    Teen Titans Go! would be awesome
    On the retailer assets page, they list Teen Titans go as an OP kit similar to the Avengers Disassembled or D&D kits, 20 participation and 5 copies of two prizes, I think.