Thread: A question about recording ladder game results...

A question about recording ladder game results...

When recording ladder game results, what is the score one should be recording?

Life totals, or games won?

Ah.

We did it wrong, @RainCityJenna .

I take it, from "it's optional", that the 'Points' value (which appears to be based on the scores recorded) has no significance then, @Ken?

And, I suppose that also means if, as Jenna and I did, you play, say, three games, then you have to record each game separately?

EDIT: Is it possible to 'undo' a recorded match, so we can record the games correctly? Actually, we worked out that Jenna 'cheated' ( @RainCityJenna ) in the first game (which was the only one of the three she 'won'), so, as that would then (almost certainly) have been a win to me, we'll just record the results of the other two games, and it all works out.
    Last edited by Scorpion0x17; 06-15-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RainCityJenna View Post
    Accidental cheating
    Yeah. Neither of us caught it when playing. And it took for someone else to point it out to me afterwards. This game definitely needs to come with tokens or something for all the characters so that you can mark things like who's been named by Constantine more easily.

(And, thank you for letting me have the win on that one, even though neither of us spotted it at the time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Yeah. Neither of us caught it when playing. And it took for someone else to point it out to me afterwards. This game definitely needs to come with tokens or something for all the characters so that you can mark things like who's been named by Constantine more easily.

(And, thank you for letting me have the win on that one, even though neither of us spotted it at the time.)
    What are friends for I'd never take a win if I didn't actually earn it.

Couldn't you just duplicate a Constantine die and use that as a marker? Or any die you are not actually using in the match, maybe a Vixen die? The real game doesn't have an image for a counter, but I'm sure most of the time people just use readily available dice to do the same thing.

We were playing over Hangout, @Shadowmeld . But yes, there are a number of such solutions that could be used.

Accidental cheating in a board game is the best. "I WON! YES. TAKE THAT YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE LOST AND FOREVER WILL BE KNOWN AS A GIANT LOSER AND..."

"Uh, Alanna, you can't do that."

"...oh, shoot. Well, good game. It was a good fight..."