Thread: Article: Reading the Rainbow Yu GI Oh Drafts Episode 5 Efficiency

Shamelessly commenting on my own article to say OOOOOO..... nice sidebar @Ken .

Hrm, I commented and the left sidebar went away, what did I do!?!?!

Out of curiosity, why did you pick both common Injection fairies? You only need one copy in order to have the option of the 2-cost, so why not pick up the uncommon as well? You get the same amount of dice and increase your options. Is it for reasons of hate drafting the cheap 2 cost away from your opponents?

(Also, Summoned Skull has a 4-TFC, not 5)

That is exactly the reason I took both commons. I would rather take the common twice so my opponent can't have them than get the option to take a more expensive card, with an ability that doesn't combo with anything in the set. It is a decent ability by itself, but its ability to combo with Hulk is what makes it worth it.

I could have sworn I corrected that typo. I wonder if I didn't save that change, doing it now, thanks as always Necro, great questions as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    an ability that doesn't combo with anything in the set.
    I'm not saying that it's the wrong choice, but I have a very good idea of how to combo that ability with another character in set, but that'd be spoiling and I can't have that!