Thread: Vassal Online DC Draft (Short Notice!)

Vassal Online DC Draft (Short Notice!)

Shadowmeld, AlannaBrave and I would like to do a DC draft at around 8:15ET. Would anyone be in?

Sorry, had to leave early last night. Simage and I will have to continue our game some other time.

No worries. We only got to play two games ourselves so you didn't miss too much. Six-person tournaments are hard to complete.

I think for future weekday tournaments we will play the first three matches, and then the three winners (plus one alternate who had the closest score) go into a 4-person tournament. That way the max is three games, and the games won't go too late.

A question here, i would like to participate on a Draft, but how does it work on Vassal,or will it explained when such an Event is running?

You need to Download the Dice Masters Draft Module. It is a separate module we use to build a rainbow and draft cards. From there, it works surprisingly just like a regular draft, but yes, we will teach you as we go.

speaking of which, I'm going to see about getting one organised this weekend. Who is available for Friday evening?

Here i want to participate!!!! , which time is when you generally start? Because i must look how much time difference it is.

I *might* be depending on if my wife has anything else planned.

I will be looking at doing a draft around 8pm EST Friday evening.

ok thats 2 AM at my place, should be possible.

How long are you thinking it will take?

Id be down for a draft on Friday! Would we be doing DC, AoU, BFF?

I'd assume AoU, but it would probably be discussed by the players what they'd prefer.

I, unfortunately, won't be able to make it. My lovely wife wants to go out on a date, and who am I to refuse?

Will we do today a draft ?

If yes, i have the Draft 1.5Version and waiting in the Main Room

I am Opening the draft module as we speak. Looking to start around 8PM.

do i have to rejoin the vassal server?

If your name is Tom, I see you just fine. we will need Marvel Dice Masters 3.0.1 and Dice Masters Draft 1.5 for tonight.

O gosh ,i fear the one step, i have so far didnt understand, the saving a team... x.x because i dont understand the order to do what even with the Tutorial video.

But yes thats me

Quote Originally Posted by systemskill View Post
    Id be down for a draft on Friday! Would we be doing DC, AoU, BFF?
    I'm willing to draft anything, we can take a vote when everyone gets there. Personally i'd like AoU, but again, I'm up for anything.

So when will be a draft? yes i am the crowd of people who can't wait x.x