Thread: E3 2015

E3 2015

Anyone else here play video games? See anything announced at E3 that has you excited?

Here's my list:

Fallout 4
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Final Fantasy 7 remake
    Halo 5
    The Last Guardian

FF7 remake. I know it has a lot to live up to, but I have to try it for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Anyone else here play video games? See anything announced at E3 that has you excited?

Fallout 4
    All I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    FF7 remake. I know it has a lot to live up to, but I have to try it for myself.
    While easily one of the best games I've ever played - the on-rails nature is far too limiting these days. I've tried re-playing it, and it's just not the same as it was for me the first time I played it. I just cannot see having nicer graphics to be a game changer at all.

Edited to add: they've confirmed that it will be a complete remake with new additions, which definitely makes it more appealing.
    Last edited by IgwanaRob; 06-19-2015 at 07:33 PM.

I really want to play Minecraft with the Holospecs.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    All I care about.
    Me as well. I mean, you know, Fallout. Four.

Fallout 4, Gears of War 4, & Rock Band 4 ... plus so many others.

Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam is exciting! Mario Maker is a friendly-looking Lunar editing system too. Not much else to really be excited for imo, repackaged games, squeakquels, and games that have been in development for ages and will possibly never see the light of day (see anything Team ICO is up to).

Seriously though, Paper Jam looks awesome. Also, why are they already remaking Gears of War?

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is definitely my most anticipated game revealed this year. Fallout 4 is a close second, and I'd say Mass Effect Andromeda is shortly behind that.