Thread: TZ android app updated

TZ android app updated

*Update 6/19/2015*

-Full Age of Ultron set added
    -Randomizer added to team builder - it will create a number of random teams you specify, each with a number of cards you specify. You can limit it to one or more universe of cards and have it pick basic actions for you.
    -Search menu was redesigned for ease of use
    -Search by affiliation added, just select each image you want to search for.
    Team randomizer works nicely

My version of the app was still labelled as Dice Masters Companion and never updated. I deleted it and re-installed, and now it's beautiful. If any Android user hasn't taken 2 minutes to grab this program, you are missing out.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    I was just telling other TRP users about this yesterday! Been using the app a while and it keeps getting better. Keep up the awesome work!

The team randomizer gave me common Vixen. Otherwise, this may be my new favourite app.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    The team randomizer gave me common Vixen. Because of that, this may be my new favourite app.
    I fixed your quote.

I love the randomizer. Now I can do a sort of draft with a friend without having to take out all my cards and mixing them up.

This is a rather old thread, but... are there any plans to export/import a CSV file or anything so I can sync between devices or keep a backup of my (very detailed) collection stats.

Also, speaking of stats: I would love a simple output page that shows the number of cards/dice owned in my collection. I like numbers, so it would be even more fun if it could break it down by set and rarity. This might be a more challenging thing to implement, I do not know. But I would absolutely love it.