Thread: Article: UXM Globals Review

I love the article, but maybe we could work on formatting a bit... the preview button is there for a reason.

Also, you're missing out on the real utility of Kitty Pride's global. She allows you to negate a Phoenix or Mr. Fantastic global and even stops Toad from pulling you out of position since you can't be forced to pay the life cost. Also, she requires mask energy to work which means you're not at a loss if you save some for her global, but your opponent neglects to use his own energy. She's not a necessity by any stretch, but she is good for that extra bit of protection.

What is wrong with the format? It looks cool to me, left justified, right justified all the way down.

great article @Randy . PXG is defiantly the best but weather witch just came out of now where.

@Shadowmeld

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	1185

The cards are poorly positioned, leaving a lot of overlap and blank space. A few extra returns in there would sort it out. (I didn't even know there was a justify alignment on the site. All I see is the option for align left, right, and center.)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromanticer View Post
    @Shadowmeld

Name:	Screenshot.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	1185

The cards are poorly positioned, leaving a lot of overlap and blank space. A few extra returns in there would sort it out. (I didn't even know there was a justify alignment on the site. All I see is the option for align left, right, and center.)
    Ah. It looks different on mobile. Even when in full mode on mobile, there's no issue. So, there's either going to be the problems you see, or there will be a lot of extra spaces between paragraphs on mibile.

I believe sir, you are suffering from a 1st world problem of having too large a monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Ah. It looks different on mobile. Even when in full mode on mobile, there's no issue. So, there's either going to be the problems you see, or there will be a lot of extra spaces between paragraphs on mibile.
    Ah, that makes some sense. I just checked, I get better results when I move to a smaller resolution as well. I guess it's just a quirk of the system.

Though, with that in mind I too see the errors on my desktop.

But not quite to the extent you do. Like I said, you're hardware is just too good for Ol' Blue collar Randy's expectations. 30" screens! pshaw! 7 inch tablets activate!

This makes me sad that all the extra time I spend formatting my blog posts has gone partially to waste, since anyone with a smaller monitor is going to see a janky amalgam of cards and text when I quite carefully arranged everything for my own monitor size.

Very helpful, forgot about a few of those globals.

Also the article looked fine on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4willis View Post
    Looks fine on my iPad.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	1188
    I like that term! It should be one if the YuGiOh cards! "Janky Amalgam" !
    Article was awesome.