Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reserve Pool Shirts

Reserve Pool Shirts

I was just over at HCRealms looking at their 2015 heroclix shirts, and wondering "why don't I have an awesome TRP shirt to wear to my FLGS on Thursdays and Saturdays?

Anyone else with me on this?

You mean, like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150603_145038.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	2.91 MB 
ID:	1189

Edit: it's odd how it rotated my pic... whatev. You guys get the idea.

List of people on the internet who look nothing like I thought they would:
    (1) Randy
    <end of list>

Hrm... Is there another Randy that was at Nats? Could sworn I saw a different guy on stream.

JT was also rocking a TRP shirt. I was not at Worlds

I was a bit more clean shaven and wearing a beanie at U.S. Nats.

It's the facial hair. I thought I saw you at nats. Okay. Not totally crazy.

Anyways... thoughts on the shirt? Anyone interested? Depending on how many we have made, they would cost anywhere from 12-15 before shipping.

It's meant to be in counter to the "the" which is between the numbers at the top.

Since it's so big, I might rather have that on the back of the shirt, but when they're available I'll be getting one

I don't think I could rock a shirt like that. Pretty neat that it exists though.

FYI... I don't know how many times I will just wake up and say, "I'm wearing the TRP shirt today." But if I'm going to a con or local gaming event, yea, I will totally wear it.

To me the whole point of the shirt is:
    A Show people how awesome I am
    B be able to tell them about the site and community.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Isn't that actually JT?
    If I can ever get the place to email me the photo, there is a lovely picture of JT and I at Canadian Nationals with our Tsarinas floating around somewhere.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    If I can ever get the place to email me the photo, there is a lovely picture of JT and I at Canadian Nationals with our Tsarinas floating around somewhere.
    Seriously, what's the deal with them? No communication at all!

So for real, when can I order a shirt? I know a guy who could make me one, but part of the point is to support TRP, so that's not a good option.

I'm looking in to a few things. Will hopefully have an answer by the end of the weekend.

Questions that came to mind after looking at that logo:

- Is that the level 1, 2 or 3 side of The Reserve Pool Network die?
    - What do the other sides look like? Is there a Double Burst face?
    - Was there any logic used to choose these numbers, or are they just random?
    - This is obviously a character die, so what abilities would go along well with "The Reserve Pool Network" character?
    - What does this "The Reserve Pool Network" character look like? Does it have any affiliation, or Good/Evil alignment?

Just some things I was mulling over...

I definitely want one of these. Different colour options may be a good idea if it's possible.

Also, @Meatman

Questions that came to mind after looking at that logo:

- Is that the level 1, 2 or 3 side of The Reserve Pool Network die?
    - What do the other sides look like? Is there a Double Burst face?
    - Was there any logic used to choose these numbers, or are they just random?
    - This is obviously a character die, so what abilities would go along well with "The Reserve Pool Network" character?
    - What does this "The Reserve Pool Network" character look like? Does it have any affiliation, or Good/Evil alignment?

Just some things I was mulling over...
    This has given me a couple ideas, I think I may try and make something neat around these lines and see what people think.

Edit: I made this in 5 minutes because why not. This looks pretty representative of what I see the reserve pool to be at least.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	card (1).png 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	1593
    Last edited by Osprey; 06-29-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: I did a thing

@Osprey Awesome! I love it! I was just being goofy, but you took it to the next level. Well done!

Although...The concept of "The Reserve Pool Network" strikes me as more appropriate for a Basic Action, moreso than a character. Maybe that would be the participation prize for the TRPN OP storyline.