Thread: I just bought 5 boxes

I just bought 5 boxes

Waiting for them to come in the mail. I purchased 2 D&D, 2 DC, and 1 YGO (would have bought 2 YGO but CSI only had 1). The plan is to draft out of those boxes with some friends for funsies. I will probably track some stats on those boxes for those interested. I will also probably regret what I just did to my wallet. The order also included the few cards I was missing from UXM and AVX (rare doc oc, rare gambit, rare black widow, and SR Iron Man).
    Last edited by Scum; 06-21-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Good luck on all of your drafting. I love to crack my GFs as a draft for just me and my son-gets us familiar with the set

Great plan to draft those feeds. Sounds like hours and hours of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    I assumed you were talking about like... 2 AoU, 2 WoL and 1 Amazing Spider-Man (my initial guess), or maybe 2 and 3 of one of AoU and one of WoL.
    Going to be ordering at least 2 boxes of AoU next month as well as maybe picking up some singles if I'm still missing stuff.

A guy from CSI just called to confirm that I really made an order over 350 dollars. I guess they wanted to make sure before shipping it.

"Oh! I guess my other four boxes didn't go through. Oh well. $350 is fine."

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Going to be ordering at least 2 boxes of AoU next month as well as maybe picking up some singles if I'm still missing stuff.

A guy from CSI just called to confirm that I really made an order over 350 dollars. I guess they wanted to make sure before shipping it.
    Because the average Dice Masters player is also going to be your average credit card thief :P

But nowadays, you can never be too careful with credit cards, there really is SO much "funny business" going on with number, and real card, theft.