Thread: My Custom Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    How does it hold up?
    Seems sturdy enough for intended use...
    Time will tell...

Looks good! I made a foam board dice tower a couple years ago and it's held up great.

You know, I always thought dice towers were a joke until I played my 8 year old son last night. I am already designing my own. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Lacking in googly eyes, 3/10.
    Okay, you're on fire lately. Love you long time. <3.

That being said, these dice towers are really nice. I need to pick one up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2897.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	410.1 KB 
ID:	1285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2898.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	453.5 KB 
ID:	1286
    I built this last year for Quarriors! I'm not very crafy so Legos were a good option for me.

LEGO. BRILLIANT. I may have to look at that as an option as well. Holy man, that's smart.

My son made a Lego dice tower. It is pretty awesomesauce. He takes it to our OP events and gets all sorts of compliments

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    My son made a Lego dice tower. It is pretty awesomesauce. He takes it to our OP events and gets all sorts of compliments
    Pictures?

Also, I never saw the appeal of a dice tower. My wife was searching for gift ideas for me and asked if I'd use one if she got it. I gave her a very oatmeal response. "Maybe, but I dunno, I don't really see the point." So she decided against it. I told her the other day that I'm changing my mind and maybe I would like one. She gave me a look. That look said, "Nope. You missed your window. I already found another gift and if you go out and buy one yourself I'll be pissed."

Quote Originally Posted by chalos13 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2897.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	410.1 KB 
ID:	1285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2898.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	453.5 KB 
ID:	1286
    I built this last year for Quarriors! I'm not very crafy so Legos were a good option for me.
    That is AWESOME. Inspirational even!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Pictures?

Also, I never saw the appeal of a dice tower. My wife was searching for gift ideas for me and asked if I'd use one if she got it. I gave her a very oatmeal response. "Maybe, but I dunno, I don't really see the point." So she decided against it. I told her the other day that I'm changing my mind and maybe I would like one. She gave me a look. That look said, "Nope. You missed your window. I already found another gift and if you go out and buy one yourself I'll be pissed."
    I never cared for Dicetowers before either, but it is kind of nice for Dicemasters. With the placement of the dice themselves being so important, it's nice to roll them in a contained environment.

That's exactly it. There is something strangely satisfying about dropping a bunch of anything into a machine and then POOF. Finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    That's exactly it. There is something strangely satisfying about dropping a bunch of anything into a machine and then POOF. Finished product.
    I kinda want to incorporate a rubber mat to the inside of mine to really make them bounce out. I know that is counter my previous point, but...

I actually never use it for dice masters, but Quarriors and King of Tokyo it's very nice.