Thread: WizKids responds regarding inactivity of rules forum.

WizKids responds regarding inactivity of rules forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankholdup View Post
    I'm glad that they are going to resume answering questions but I'm disappointed in the fact they tie it to a product release.
    From recent reports WizKids has a relatively small staff. Maybe as few as 10. From my experience working for a small company, there are scheduled linear cycles for each product. Outside of those product cycles it can be difficult to schedule additional work.

Overall I take this as a positive. In my opinion, it means that they see the value in scheduling time to perform this activity.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4willis View Post
    From recent reports WizKids has a relatively small staff. Maybe as few as 10. From my experience working for a small company, there are scheduled linear cycles for each product. Outside of those product cycles it can be difficult to schedule additional work.

Overall I take this as a positive. In my opinion, it means that they see the value in scheduling time to perform this activity.
    My only issue with the inactivity is that for other WizKids games, we don't see those kinds of problems. They don't schedule time to answer questions for any of the Attack Wing properties (I won't even consider Heroclix in this equation since I know it is their main money maker). They just answer questions at regular intervals, which is what they should do.
    It's mildly infuriating.

As long as the don't answer a few older questions and then disappear once the new set, with a whole new wave of questions, releases. Again.

Where is the response? Is there an image or link in the original post that I just can't see on mobile? Thanks!

Edit: Appatently it was a mobile version interesting. See it now thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4willis View Post

Wizkids as a company has a very small staff. I'm not sure on exact number but 10 or less is a good guess. Most people associate with Wizkids are actually independent contractors or volunteers. The rules forums are all ran by volunteers. So with no questions answered for almost a month, something else had to have been going on. Hopefully whatever it was is resolved and they can get it back on track going forward.