Thread: Article: How Did This Ken Guy Get Here?

Thanks for the history lesson @ken, I personally have loved this site since I found it months ago. Great job on the quality that is the TRP site!

I love this site so much. I keep wanting to get more involved (playing online with people and learning how to use vessel) but currently my exams are a little more pressing. but rest assured I take up as much of this sites content as possible and love doing it.

There is a very interesting chapter--possibly the most interesting chapter to this full tale--that I have to omit here. I do so because it involves something that might have been that I hope still comes to be. (Consider the inclusion of these few lines mentioning it as a nudge to the cosmos to make it happen). Let's just say that for a while, for various reasons, it looked like it might be slightly possible that this whole site we were all working on may not have been the new thereservepool.com and all of us at The Reserve Pool were all happy with that prospect.
    Veeeery interesting...

Love the site though and am very happy it exists!

Let's just say that for a while, for various reasons, it looked like it might be slightly possible that this whole site we were all working on may not have been the new thereservepool.com and all of us at The Reserve Pool were all happy with that prospect
    Dollars to donuts that this refers to the possibility of this becoming an official WizKids site.

Naw, but that would be cool. We're not really going to speculate about that stuff here and I'll be ignoring further speculation. We've thrown a lot of ideas out there that have fizzled for one reason or another, and all of them could have been cool. Some stuff just ends up on the cutting room floor, even it it's stuff you like.

For the record, Ken is one of the hardest workers behind the scenes, and deserves a ton of credit for keeping this well-oiled machine a-runnin'.

Thanks for all your hard work, my friend!