Thread: TFC: What's Your Beef?

TFC: What's Your Beef?

Actually, I just couldn't think of a better title for this thread. Really my thought is, how much Fielding Cost are you generally willing to pay on average?

Now, there are lots of win con cards that maintain a 6 TFC that I'm not necessarily excluding, but I'd make an exception for. Yeah, I will throw down the occasional Green Goliath. Generally, though, what do you shoot at?

For me, I'm probably happiest around a 1.5-cost. I arrive there because I'd be willing to pay a 2-cost here and there, but I want to mitigate that by fielding lots of 0- and 1-cost dice.

I know I'm in the minority, but i typically get giddy when i see that 3 fielding cost pop up on my character. I really like having that beefy level 3 boom stick in my field. I'm just over here salivating over the upcoming OP Apocalypse and getting him out on his level 3 face. If the fielding costs are 1-2-3, I'm happy to pay the 3. But for cheaper characters that have 0-0-1 or 0-1-1, I HATE paying that 1.

I really never gave this much thought because typically I don't worry too much about the TFC of my 'win condition'. My supporting cast I like to keep around 1-2 though.