Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear heavens, this BEWD!

Wow. Been waiting for one to show up back on CoolStuff for a while.

Oh lawd. This makes me feel even more hype about that box I have in the mail. This price for a rare is nuts.

His global is SO good, didn't everyone in the top 16 at world field him? Also with YGO being out of print and demand super high, the market bears this out.
    Will a set ever go totally out of print? I heard that they have reprinted AvX...

When did YGO go out of print? AvX's 3rd run is still trickling out.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Knight View Post
    His global is SO good, didn't everyone in the top 16 at world field him?
    6 of the top 16 ran BEWD.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Wow. Been waiting for one to show up back on CoolStuff for a while.
    They had some in stock today, but sold out before i could get to it. Again.

His global is SO good, didn't everyone in the top 16 at world field him? Also with YGO being out of print and demand super high, the market bears this out.
    Will a set ever go totally out of print? I heard that they have reprinted AvX...
    I didn't realize YGO was out of print.

I opened 3 boxes plus another 35 packs and got 1 rare blue eyes. I got 6 super rares though. Just my luck.

My flgs the Wizard's Chest in Denver tried to order some cases and were told it was out of print by the distributer (acd I beleive)... No stock on csi seems to back this.

My flgs the Wizard's Chest in Denver tried to order some cases and were told it was out of print by the distributer (acd I beleive)... No stock on csi seems to back this.
    This is fairly standard in games.

For all but the biggest games (the Magics, Catans, Monopolys, and Tickets to Ride), they print in batches based on expected and past sales.

The market simply isn't big enough to sustain continuous print runs.

So games are generally 'out of print' more often than not. But that doesn't, necessarily, mean that there won't be another print run. Nor necessarily that there will.

Check this one out, http://www.ebay.com/itm/321784816055...84.m1435.l2649

I have been searching for this card for awhile with no luck. I finally broke down and bought a gravity feed from my local shop yesterday, luckily it had my BEWD in it.

^ That one was relisted and is the one I posted. Very interesting. Did the original buyer not pay?

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    ^ That one was relisted and is the one I posted. Very interesting. Did the original buyer not pay?
    As a random eBay question, how do you know it was a repost?

Hmmm, maybe I should sell my spare lol. I keep 2 as a convenience, but $40 sounds pretty nice. Good thing I got in with Yugioh on the ground floor and have plenty of slifers, jinzos and bewds. :P

(The lesson here is to never ignore booster sets)

The CSI price just jumped from $15.99 to $49.99. Guess I won't be getting one if they restock.

Quote Originally Posted by mackstation View Post
    As a random eBay question, how do you know it was a repost?
    When I clicked on your link, it says "Bidding has ended on this item. The seller has relisted this item or one like this." at the top of the page with a hyperlink. Clicking on the hyperlink takes you to the one I linked to.

Just ordered 2 gravity feeds, hoping to get at least 2, well see. I'll be happy with 1. Planning to hit up the FLGS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hath View Post
    Just ordered 2 gravity feeds, hoping to get at least 2, well see. I'll be happy with 1. Planning to hit up the FLGS as well.
    Where did you order from?

Quote Originally Posted by fun4willis View Post
    Where did you order from?
    If I share that there won't be any more if I need to get another box after I open the 2 I ordered. :P

Just kidding, miniaturemarket has 17 in stock atm at $61.48. I've ordered board games from them in the past, they aren't my go to site, but they have good prices and customer service.
    http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catal...90/s/wzk71160/

EDIT - Down to 16 now.
    Last edited by hath; 06-26-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Fine, I'll order a goshdernscerbanern Yugioh Gravity Feed. JUST FOR ONE CARD BLARGHARGHL!

Quote Originally Posted by varthanna View Post
    FYI, only 55.99 at cardhaus.com
    Technically cheaper at the other vendor due to shipping.

I've bought two boxes. Pulled one from each box. If you do that, you get 179 cards and dice that are gravy. I'd never pay that price for a BEWD.

I didn't buy a gravity feed for Yu-Gi-Oh when it released. I just purchased a starter and a few singles that I thought would be good. I nabbed a BEWD for 5, Jinzo for 3. Wish I had grabbed a few more for resale/trading.