Thread: Secret Wars - Battleworld

Secret Wars - Battleworld

Okay, so since I've started playing Dice Masters I've had this insane desire to start reading comic books again. After speaking with the owner of my FLCBS he suggested I start with the new JLA #1. I read it. I loved it. It's not enough. Mainly because I've always favored Marvel over DC. I grabbed a few issues of Old Man Logan and read them but I have literally no clue what's going on right now. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of when this Secret Wars event is going to be over and the Marvel universe will be fresh and not confusing?

Agreed. October will probably be the best jumping on point for Marvel in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAbney View Post
    October according to this link
    Im floored. This is perfect. I'm having a hard time deciding what i want to start now! I definitely want to grab Uncanny Avengers, Dr. Strange, Totally Awesome Hulk, Amamzing Spiderman, All-new X-men, and Deadpool. Carnage and Venom: Spacewarrior might be really cool. I feel like I have to read Guardian of the Galaxy too so that i hit all the major hero groups