Thread: +1 for Organized Play

+1 for Organized Play

Played in my first semi-constructed OP last night - pulled 2 common Vixen's and a Hellblazer! Someone else pulled the SR Flash from the same box, and yet another pulled a SR Stirge. 3 out of 5 people pulled SRs, and oddly enough each of us need the ones we pulled.

Came in 2nd and took home the OP Constantine as well (already bought one on ebay, but earning it is much more satisfying).

(radio news breaking in about the one of the jail-breakers getting shot in upstate NY and the other is actively being perused with team of copters, most compelling news story sine OJ's trial - can't wait for the TV movie )

This is the same place my friends and I split a case of boosters, and I ended up with the the first 3 DC SRs that night. I've also gotten 3 or 4 other SRs form this store over the past 2 months, so last night I pre-ordered a bunch of AoU stuff from the store to maintain my luck's continuity

Bottom line is, it was a good time and I highly suggest people give it a try, even if you're just starting. Let the store know that it's worth it for them to support the game by, well, making it worth it to them

Sounds like you're having a great run, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    (radio news breaking in about the one of the jail-breakers getting shot in upstate NY and the other is actively being perused with team of copters, most compelling news story sine OJ's trial - can't wait for the TV movie )
    As someone who works in radio news, that's something I absolutely love about radio. I was actually at my station when the news started breaking (I wasn't on shift, I just happened to be in the building around midnight) and I had the opportunity to go on the air and let people know. I love it!

...moving to Dice Masters, it appears you are on a hot streak. You know what to do. Buy, buy, buy!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    As someone who works in radio news, that's something I absolutely love about radio. I was actually at my station when the news started breaking (I wasn't on shift, I just happened to be in the building around midnight) and I had the opportunity to go on the air and let people know. I love it!

...moving to Dice Masters, it appears you are on a hot streak. You know what to do. Buy, buy, buy!
    Got 1 YGO and 1 AvX feed being delivered today, I gotta build a full team for the next event

Got 1 YGO and 1 AvX feed being delivered today
    YGO - got 2 SRs (Slifer and Thousand Dragon), and 1 BEWD.
    AvX - got squat (10 or so rares, but none I needed and no SRs)

Bummer on the AvX GF...you just never know with those boxes.

LP
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    Bummer on the AvX GF...you just never know with those boxes.

Yeah, I'm 1 in 5 on SRs in AvX feeds. Don't think I'll be trying for #6

LP

Yeah, I'm 1 in 5 on SRs in AvX feeds. Don't think I'll be trying for #6
    wow that stinks for luck. I wont comment on mine then :-P

Yeah, that is why I won't spend the money on AvX. Too much gambling.

With AvX you have to buy a case to be sure of getting any SRs.