Thread: Marvel Prep on Legs

Marvel Prep on Legs

So, I'm throwing something together for a constructed Marvel event and I'm making a point to not use PXG. Right now i'm running but I don't know if this is going to give me enough buying power to get to my 5 (running 2) and 6 (running 1) costs quickly enough. So are there any other characters, prefferably from UXM, that provide more ramp. If I can't think of anything then I'm probably going to have to swap out one of my BACs (Imprisoned and Thrown Car) for gearing up.

Gambit can do decently if you get the right rolls and lucky draws. If you're allowed any sort of BACs you can run Villainous Pact or Resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromanticer View Post
    Gambit can do decently if you get the right rolls and lucky draws. If you're allowed any sort of BACs you can run Villainous Pact or Resurrection.
    I actually have the Gambit card but no die, but I think that the FLGS that I'm going to might have some I can purchase. If I can run any BACs then I'm definitely running Anger Issues and Villainous Pact. If not then I'll probably wind up running Gearing Up and Thrown Car. Thanks for the suggestion @Necromanticer

Quote Originally Posted by systemskill View Post
    I actually have the Gambit card but no die, but I think that the FLGS that I'm going to might have some I can purchase. If I can run any BACs then I'm definitely running Anger Issues and Villainous Pact. If not then I'll probably wind up running Gearing Up and Thrown Car. Thanks for the suggestion @Necromanticer
    Be careful with Villainous Pact if you don't have to any villains, your opponent could purchase it and ruin your day.

Gambit is one of my favorites and definitely a great Churn card.