Thread: Imperial Assault Regionals - Vancouver, WA

Imperial Assault Regionals - Vancouver, WA

I hopped across the river into Vancouver. WA today for a Star Wars Imperial Assault Regional tournament. I ended up loosing my first match, but then came back and made it to the finals where I faced the same opponent. He ended up winning that match as well. So I'm feeling pretty good with second place.

Now that Imperial Assault is wrapped up, time for some more dice masters. Although I am pretty excited for the upcoming Twin Shadows expansion with its Tuskan Raiders and Heavy Troopers. If only Star Wars Dice Masters could be a reality. I wouldn't even complain if one of the Super Rares was Jar Jar...well maybe I still would.

Quote Originally Posted by RainCityJenna View Post
    Sounds like a great event! I'll try to make it to the one in Olympia. I think I can make that a day trip, as long as I'm not On-Call that week for work. The Vancouver event might be just a little too far.

Quote Originally Posted by pishposh View Post
    Sounds like a great event! I'll try to make it to the one in Olympia. I think I can make that a day trip, as long as I'm not On-Call that week for work. The Vancouver event might be just a little too far.
    No worries, the more the merrier! It'll be a blast. Make sure if you can make it to RSVP, there's not a whole lot of room cause we printer special cards for the events.

Just played 3 campaign missions this week at Dice Tower Con, Imperial Assualt is s great game, hoping we get a copy in my local gaming group.

YES. I'm pumped to see anything concerning IA being talked about!