Thread: Scarlet Witch - Unity Squad

Scarlet Witch - Unity Squad

Okay, so I finally managed to get my hands on some Nick Fury die and I was super excited to get to use Mr. Anger. He's one of the few AVX cards that I have because of the scarcity of grav feeds, so when I got a full set of die I immediately threw together a team of Avengers. It played really well, and I was really happy with how he turned out. But I've digressed before I could even start.
    During that match a question came up regarding Scarlet Witch.

So basically a forced reroll, right? But can I make them reroll after they've taken their reroll or does it have to be after their initial roll but BEFORE their reroll? I was thinking that it was the former, but if it is the later it makes me question the usefulness of her ability. I suppose I could still wait for them to decide which die they want to reroll and then right before they roll the die have them pick up one more, but that would kind of make me feel like a jerk.

It is before they re-roll. And they do get the option of re-rolling the die you forced them to re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    It is before they re-roll. And they do get the option of re-rolling the die you forced them to re-roll.
    So, just to be clear, if my opponent rolls a level 2 Constantine - Hellblazer and then decides to reroll everything but Constantine I can have them reroll the Constantine as well. BUT if he gets a single energy he still has the option to reroll that die a second time? Was there an official ruling on that?

On a side note, why cant be an Avenger!? T_T

Quote Originally Posted by systemskill View Post
    So, just to be clear, if my opponent rolls a level 2 Constantine - Hellblazer and then decides to reroll everything but Constantine I can have them reroll the Constantine as well. BUT if he gets a single energy he still has the option to reroll that die a second time? Was there an official ruling on that?

On a side note, why cant be an Avenger!? T_T
    No. Your opponent rolls his dice and then before he selects what to reroll, you declare what die you want re-rolled. They re-roll that and then decide what to re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by systemskill View Post
    He rolls. You use have the option to use Scarlet Witch's ability. He re-rolls.

You have to use the ability after his roll and before his re-roll.

http://www.wizkidseventsystem.com/bb...t+witch#p10196
    The selected die can be rolled for a third time.

That is correct, you may reroll that die after Scarlet Witch's effect.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team