Thread: What Are Your Favorite TRP Features?

What Are Your Favorite TRP Features?

What are your favorite features of The Reserve Pool? We've all had some time to try out the various features of this site since it's relaunch. New features are being added all the time. Which ones do you enjoy the most?

I like:

Listening to multiple podcasts released each week.
    Inserting images into posts.
    The Trade Forum and the excellent traders there have helped me complete multiple DM sets!
    The community. All the different ideas, perspectives and overall friendliness make this a great place to be.

Being able to read posts by Scum. That dude cracks me up.

Community. Hands down, the community wins.

I second what Scum said.

And then change my mind.

It's the forum bar-none. I love being able to chat with you guys, read about what y'all are up to, and it's just a blast.

The podcasts are a distant second, but I'm biased because I know how much work goes into them, and I appreciate what the other guys do so I am able to have something TRP-related to listen to.

VASSAL/Hangouts is third because it allows me to play with people. Keep in mind, only my girlfriend and I play the game in our small town. Three hours just to go to an event or play with another real life person.

Fourth, articles/blogs. People like Shadowmeld, Randy, Necromanticer and more are constantly cranking out gold and I have trouble keeping up. I love it.

I did a top four? I hope that's fine~!

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Being able to read posts by Scum. That dude cracks me up.
    I agree with Scum about Scum, but never with Scum. I also do not want to discount the Critenstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    What are your favorite features of The Reserve Pool? We've all had some time to try out the various features of this site since it's relaunch. New features are being added all the time. Which ones do you enjoy the most?

I like:

Listening to multiple podcasts released each week.
    Inserting images into posts.
    The Trade Forum and the excellent traders there have helped me complete multiple DM sets!
    The community. All the different ideas, perspectives and overall friendliness make this a great place to be.
    Sincerely? This is a great place to go with great people and all the resources you could ask for right at your fingertips. The only thing I would add is a laugh track.

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Sincerely? This is a great place to go with great people and all the resources you could ask for right at your fingertips. The only thing I would add is a laugh track.

Come read posts with me and you will have your track built right in