Thread: Online trading and stamps on The Reserve Pool

Online trading and stamps on The Reserve Pool

I'm posting this here because it isn't necessarily off topic, but I think it could possibly crowd out actual trade threads under the sales and trades section. Mods, feel free to move it if need be.

So I'm out, mailing some stuff at the post office, doing my usual trading thing when I see these

Amazing Stamps

Turns out you can get an adorable kitty on your envelope instead of some boring flag.

So I'm suggesting something. As many sellers and traders on here, try and find funny, off the wall or interesting stamps to use when mailing your stuff out instead of some boring old guy from 1897 or something. Colourful, fun, unique, I want to see the best you can find. I know that until I find something better, I'm going steady with these kitty stamps. How about you?

Here in the US we OFTEN have superheroes on our stamps. Sorry you Canadians don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Here in the US we OFTEN have superheroes on our stamps. Sorry you Canadians don't.
    Cats > Superheroes

Especially SuperCats. There's no denying that. Superman can't defeat this after all.

ANy images of superhero stamps to share though?

I would love to have some of those old school comic strip stamps y'all got. Big fan of those.

Remember when Wizard used to feature the envelopes from their letters if they had cool custom art on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Remember when Wizard used to feature the envelopes from their letters if they had cool custom art on them?
    I think Trollandtoad employees still draw cool stuff on shipping boxes for you if you ask them nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I think Trollandtoad employees still draw cool stuff on shipping boxes for you if you ask them nicely.
    I never knew that. That is AWESOME.

Someone there has/had a sense of humour. Skip to 1:41 for the picture.