Thread: New Ghostbusters Uniforms!

New Ghostbusters Uniforms!

Who you gonna call? Well, the ladies will be wearing these babies:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIs-4n9UwAAtKkW.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	1599

I love 'em. They perfectly catch the essence of the GBs that I know and love.

Those look great! I'm actually pretty excited for this movie, can't wait to see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    What about the guys?
    Pretty sure the reboot features an all female ghostbusters lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Pretty sure the reboot features an all female ghostbusters lineup.
    One of them does, the other is all guys.

I was originally furious about this movie.

...As the release gets closed, I am now excited. This might actually be good...!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post

...As the release gets closed, I am now excited. This might actually be good...!
    I found it humorous that people were so mad at first. Although I've long ago burned out on her, Melissa McCarthy (still can't believe she'd related to Jenny) is a perfect fit (of course when your husband is the director, you're pretty much guaranteed a role). Even with a mediocre script that cast should be able to pull it off just fine.

As a guy who used to review movies, it was frustrating how many bad remakes our local theatre would get instead of the good lesser-known films.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post

I think we'll be able to tell once we get a proper trailer. If they show all the good parts, then we know the movie will be awful. Otherwise, it'll probably be worth watching.