Thread: Looking for Discount Code for CowCow or ArtsCow

Looking for Discount Code for CowCow or ArtsCow

I'm wanting to make a couple of new mousepad play mats. Does anyone have a discount code to get them cheap?

Thanks!

That code is not working for me. But thanks. Anyone else?

This one should work.

$0.99 custom mousepad with free shipping.
    http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/large-mousepad-160
    Coupon code: Z099MOUSEPADND7JF, Expires on 07-20-2015

CowCow you can use MarvelDice10 to get 2 for $4 shipped. For a single ArtsCow one you can use the code above.

Also ArtsCow currently also has 20% off sitewide with free shipping:

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/all

Coupon Code: COFFEEBREAK
    Expiry Date: 7 / 20 / 2015

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    CowCow you can use MarvelDice10 to get 2 for $4 shipped. For a single ArtsCow one you can use the code above.

Also ArtsCow currently also has 20% off sitewide with free shipping:

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/all

Coupon Code: COFFEEBREAK
    Expiry Date: 7 / 20 / 2015

Their stuff is quality, and the mousepad sized playmats work well for travel, but I highly recommend the full size mats for most of your play. I use the mousepad ones as teaching tolls, giveaways now

I've never used the mousepad sized ones, but thought the size looked nice. What is better about the big ones? No cocked Dice perhaps?

The mousepad ones are only good for your play area. The full-sized ones have spaces for your BACs and 8 character cards.

Right, but it seems like having a printed designated area for the cards is much less important than for the dice. I know @Dave is a recent convert to full size mats after earlier thinking mousepad size was enough, so there must be something extra nice about them. I've only used full sized, never mousepad sized, so I don't have firsthand knowledge.

Although I suppose having a full playmat protects your cards from sometimes questionable tables...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Right, but it seems like having a printed designated area for the cards is much less important than for the dice. I know @Dave is a recent convert to full size mats after earlier thinking mousepad size was enough, so there must be something extra nice about them. I've only used full sized, never mousepad sized, so I don't have firsthand knowledge.

Although I suppose having a full playmat protects your cards from sometimes questionable tables...
    I also recently converted mostly because I liked having it all set up together on one surface, it does keep them off the table and the cards/BACs just look nice in my humble opinion all on one surface. I also feel like the play area is bigger than on the mousepads

I use a plain black full sized mat, with a custom mouse-pad sized one. Easier than worrying about buying a large mat for different games, and those cowcow deals make it easy to get/make game specific pads to put on top so with DM there's still plenty of room for the character/BAC cards as normal.

Where can you get full sized playmats produced at a reasonable price?

Inked Playmats in the U.S.
    Patriot Games in the UK.