Thread: Behold! The League of Extraordinary Mutants! (Yet Another Commons Team)

Behold! The League of Extraordinary Mutants! (Yet Another Commons Team)

Hi again! I have decided on my team for our "Thrifty Shades of Gray" all-commons tournament:

http://dm.retrobox.eu/?view&cards=4x...nary%20Mutants!

I think this team is the perfect mix of great team name, good abilities and die strengths, all of the different available Dice Masters sets, and enough strategy to not feel like it's cheap if it happens to win.

I'm feeling good about this one. Right now, at least, it's my top contender to take tomorrow.

Sorry to flood this forum with common team ideas, but I love the feedback that everyone gives on these ideas. Plus, you know, who else can appreciate my team ideas... as wonky as they may be from time to time.

Highly consider the two-cost Storm instead. That die, combined with the Cerebro card is excellent removal.

I hope this team does well for you. We need to get you playing more Little Cup with us online. Probably played 7 or 8 matches online yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Highly consider the two-cost Storm instead. That die, combined with the Cerebro card is excellent removal.

I hope this team does well for you. We need to get you playing more Little Cup with us online. Probably played 7 or 8 matches online yesterday.
    I finally bought a headset for chatty bits. Once my work stuff levels out a bit, I'm down for some Vassal.