Thread: Article: Age of Ultron: Who's Missing

First article I have seen where people are suggesting their own favorites that are missing, very cool.

There was ALREADY Avengers Disassembled. The Marvel OP's scheduled for late this year both movie tie-in's.

(Yes, this is the first article on THIS site to cover missing characters/cards.)

I'm pretty sure we'll see Luke Cage (and maybe Moon Knight) in the Amazing Spider-Man set later this year.

Goodness no one that Invisible Woman wording. Don't you realize it would just flood the rules forum with "What does pay 1 refer to? Energy, life?"

On a more serious note, I wouldn't be surprised if Luke and friends showed up later on in say The Amazing Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    First article I have seen where people are suggesting their own favorites that are missing, very cool.
    We made some predictions of characters we were hoping for when AoU was announced. Then went back to see how close our guesses were. You can check that out here. http://www.thereservepool.com/conten...of-Ultron-Pred

Evan took it a step further and actually made cards for some of the characters we thought should have made it.

Re: Invisible Woman

Why not use the icon already created for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Evan took it a step further and actually made cards for some of the characters we thought should have made it.
    yeah, I was talking about actually making the cards. So I took it a step farther and pushed these characters into the Custom Community update 1.0.2 which I pushed to Vassal this morning

This Custom Community module also got a nice TRP card which is now first card in the customs set. Such an amazing community here.