Thread: Community use rights?

Community use rights?

Hi all,

Figured this would be as good a place as any to ask. But does anyone know what the community use rights are for dice masters? There are a lot of online tools that use full card scans, is there credit that needs to be given or permissions granted?

Basically I want to do an iPad deck builder and wanted to know where the line is drawn.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Steele View Post
    Hi all,

Figured this would be as good a place as any to ask. But does anyone know what the community use rights are for dice masters? There are a lot of online tools that use full card scans, is there credit that needs to be given or permissions granted?

Basically I want to do an iPad deck builder and wanted to know where the line is drawn.

Thanks!
    I would love to see an iPad app. If you need help with scans, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steele View Post
    I want to do an iPad deck builder
    Please please please make it iPhone compatible. And include a collection manager. And keep it up to date.

I would pay good money for this. Even without card images!

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    I would love to see an iPad app. If you need help with scans, please PM me.
    Thanks Wargfn, I may just do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Please please please make it iPhone compatible. And include a collection manager. And keep it up to date.

I would pay good money for this. Even without card images!
    It will be iPhone compatible for sure. But no Android (sorry android users) - however if there is an android dev out there that wants to do a port, contact me and we can share code and backend data.