D&D Organized Play: Month 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic2579814.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	453.9 KB 
ID:	1677

(3) Halfling Thief: Minion Lords Alliance
    Good, Equippable, Lords Alliance

Experience (once per turn, gain a +1A/+1D token when you knock out a monster)

* Your opponent may not deal damage to this character during the Main Step

Max: 3

(6) Treant: Legendary Beast
    Good, Monster

Treant costs 1 less to field for each Active {Good} character you control that is not a Treant.

Global: Pay . Prevent the next 2 damage that you take from an ability or action die this turn.

Max: 4

(5) Copper Dragon
    Good, Monster

Breath Weapon 1 (pay 1 to deal 1 damage to your opponent and all his creatures)

When you KO an opposing character with Copper Dragon's Breath Weapon you may move an NPC die from your Used Pile to your Prep Area.

Max: 3

I just got these the other day (still missing D&D month 1) and I think the Copper Dragon is the only one really worth playing.

That Halfling Theif is actually a pretty good counter for kobold ramp. She can't be nuked down to prevent xp gain, and she gives you cheap masks to PxG with. Just bring some way to ping off their kobold on your turn and she'll get big pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    That Halfling Theif is actually a pretty good counter for kobold ramp. She can't be nuked down to prevent xp gain, and she gives you cheap masks to PxG with. Just bring some way to ping off their kobold on your turn and she'll get big pretty fast.
    I agree. In a D&D only format, this thief is VERY playable.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Plus if you can equip her with

Exactly what I was thinking. Never underestimate the power of someone who can't be dealt any damage at all! Especially one who gains experience and especially in a somewhat limiting format ....