Thread: Random Thought w/ TMNT

Random Thought w/ TMNT

It suddenly struck me that with TMNT Dicemasters comes the possibility of a die for Rob Van Winkle. You are the first people I wanted to share this with!

Haha...I think "Rap Battles through the Ages" should be a Dice Masters set unto itself. You could have affiliations by decade and then East Coast / West Coast.

An Epic Rap Battles of History set could be, well, epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    Haha...I think "Rap Battles through the Ages" should be a Dice Masters set unto itself. You could have affiliations by decade and then East Coast / West Coast.
    Oh thank goodness someone got that. After I posted it I thought, "The only reason I know his real name is from listening to the Bloodhound Gang way more than anybody should. I wonder if anyone is going to take the time to Google that." Did you know his name with out looking it up?

"Ninja Rap" needs to be an action card.

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Oh thank goodness someone got that. After I posted it I thought, "The only reason I know his real name is from listening to the Bloodhound Gang way more than anybody should. I wonder if anyone is going to take the time to Google that." Did you know his name with out looking it up?
    For sure I did. I actually organize an annual trivia night for a local charity in my area, and 2 years ago, we had the question "By what name is Robert Van Winkle better known?"...or something along those lines.

"Ninja Rap" needs to be an action card.
    http://www.thereservepool.com/thread...ll=1#post10278

Would you buy a 5 pack of Mac and Cheese for a promo die/card?
    I'd buy the Mac and Cheese without a promo card/die !

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    I'd buy the Mac and Cheese without a promo card/die !
    I know, right? I'm just trying to find a card/die with one of my favorite meals.

I know, right? I'm just trying to find a card/die with one of my favorite meals.
    Hmm... Sounds like a good way to tie in Cereal mascots for a set. Tons of characters with easy to recognize dice...

Franken Berry, Boo-Berry, and Count Chocula
    Tucan Sam
    Captain Crunch
    Snap, Crackle, and Pop (Vanilla Rice, Rice, baby!)
    a whole Lucky Charms set
    The Honey Cheerios bee
    Trix

You have to buy one of those single serving box sets to get the starter set.

OK, I'll stop

1) Little Caesar vs The Jolly Green Giant. (And I don't mean the Hulk)
    2) Remember Sugar Bear?
    3) You forgot Tony The Tiger.

"If Queen or David Bowie are fielded, send Vanilla Ice to the Used Pile immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    "If Queen or David Bowie are fielded, send Vanilla Ice to the Used Pile immediately."
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Well Done

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    No no its different see, ding ding ding dachtch ding ding ding, see we added the dachtch. This made me ROFL.