Thread: I'll just leave this here to drool over....

That's 56 super rare cards for currently $490. The Zombies don't come with dice, but the regular ones are VERY easily tradeable/sellable, since there will be dice for them with common cards. That's 28 non-zombie super rares, right? 28 (useable) super rares for $490... $17.50 per useable super rare, PLUS you get the highly collectible full art zombies. Wonder how much this will go for being so close to AoU release.

Edit: my bad. That's not an auction. That's buy it now price. .....wow.

So, basically it's the Mexican National Champion auctioning off his prize

Meixcan and/or Chilean and/or Peruvian?

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    It looks like two sheets, though.
    The same seller previously listed more than one sheet available for purchase (2 or 3 IIRC). He's changed his listing to only 1 being available. He also lowered the price significantly. Previously it was $799 or $899 for each sheet.

I offered $300 and it was automatically declined. I dealt with some uncut promo sheets of Magic back in the day and those were only in the $350-$450 range.

How would you get them cut? Or wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by digitallimit View Post
    How would you get them cut? Or wouldn't you?

You could cut by hand with incredible surgical percission. Or you could get a professionally made cutter and have access to some kind of industrial press. The blade for the cutter needs to be 2.5" X 3.5" with 1/8" rounded corners. The cutter may or may not cost $72.00 after shipping... depending on where you order it from.

I don't like how expensive this game seems to be getting.

I would not cut an uncut sheet. They are really just a collector's item in my view.

this is a great collectors item, but if I didn't have a Groot in my collection to play, it would be awful. I wouldn't cut it, but I'd be eying it a lot.

This is per sheet, he has two to sell. Contacted the seller