Thread: Help with shipping from CSInc to Poland

Help with shipping from CSInc to Poland

Hi guys,
    I need some help with shipping some cards from Cool Stuff Inc to Poland.
    It is impossible to do it directly from their site, so I would like to ask someone trustworthy for help with my order.
    I will first send cash to you by paypal to cover order and shipping fee.
    If you are willing to help, send me PM and I will tell you order details and we exchange our contacts.

Thans a lot in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sqeeswy View Post
    Hi guys,
    I need some help with shipping some cards from Cool Stuff Inc to Poland.
    It is impossible to do it directly from their site, so I would like to ask someone trustworthy for help with my order.
    I will first send cash to you by paypal to cover order and shipping fee.
    If you are willing to help, send me PM and I will tell you order details and we exchange our contacts.

Thans a lot in advance
    I'll help! I'm 3/4 Polish heritage (more of a side note--that's required for me to assist!)

The US Postal Service is quite expensive for shipping internationally lately. Do you know what you're getting into as far as shipping expenses go? You can price out the actual cost at www.usps.com.

@Ken
    As far as my research in that matter goes, it seems like Flat Rate Envelope WITHOUT Express Shipping to Poland costs circa 27$, but correct me if I'm wrong.
    If above is true - yes Im aware of expanses It's still better then have no access to some of older cards (AvX is nowhere seen here in Poland right now, and Yugi-Oh set with exception of few packs that I cracked and found my BEWD is already sold out).
    Btw. really thanks for fast reply and kind will to help!
    I didn't expect 3/4 Polish heritage to be in charge of this forum, but thats delightful surprise.