Thread: Sidekicks

Sidekicks

What on earth do I DO with all of these things???

I thought I had too many Heroscape dice - not even close!

Buy a slingshot and shoot pop cans in your backyard? Ive been trying to come up with some clever way to use them as well, but nothing particularly good has come to mind yet.

Make a stockpile at your FLGS for demos/casual players who want to try it out (or maybe compete in a Rainbow Draft) without buying/bringing their own.

Last con I went to I supplied like 6 people with what they needed for a draft.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Make a stockpile at your FLGS for demos/casual players who want to try it out (or maybe compete in a Rainbow Draft) without buying/bringing their own.

Last con I went to I supplied like 6 people with what they needed for a draft.
    Great use for them. I have given away one set, and keep another set in the ready now with some commons and dice for a demo copy

1. Take a common Vixen card
    2. Glue one sidekick to each corner
    3. Now you have a tiny Vixen table
    4. Post pics
    5. ???
    6. Profit

You could also make a small army of Sidekick-Men:

(Image courtesy of @DavidH over at BoardGameGeek)

What if we all send them to one common location, and we construct a giant sidekick die!

Each die is 13.5mm wide, which translates to approx 0.6" if we includes an extra tiny buffer space for die imperfections or whatever adhesive is used.

So...in order to make a 6 foot straight line of dice...we would need 120 dice - (12/0.6)*6

If each side of our giant Sidekick die is 120 dice...then to make the complete cube, we would need 1,728,000 sidekick dice to make a full 6ft cube.

I've got about 100 or so to spare right now myself...who is with me?

Or we could make a 1 foot cube die...which could be mounted on a trophy stand and could be used for the TRP annual invitational tournament...

A 1 foot cube would only be 8,000 die...maybe that is a bit more realistic