Thread: So...what else you playin', bro?

So...what else you playin', bro?

I love me some Dice Masters and I have a rule: only 2 collectible-type games at one time. This is so that my wife will not divorce me due to financial ruin. To get into Dice Masters, I left Heroclix as an example.

So right now, my collectibles are DM and X-Wing Miniatures game. I also love board games and my wife and I buy and play those together. Some of our "most plays" at the moment: Dead of Winter, Splendor, Russian Railroads, Caverna and (forever and always one of my wife's favorites) Stone Age.

I'm also a big time RPG junkie. Long before I had board games I had D&D. Now I mostly stick to either small, indie games or my one weakness...Star Wars. So far I have every single of FFG's Star Wars RPG (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion) books. I get to play like once every 60 days, but I still love it!

What about you guys? What are you playing? Collectible, Board, RPG, Video Games - whatever! I'd love to hear about it.

Hearthstone, Pokemon, TF2, BF Hardline, Android Netrunner, Mage Wars and Smash Bros are my main rotation with Pokemon being the only survivor since Dice Masters. ^.^

I recently played Monster Factory with my 3 year old daughter, and we loved it! I would have picked it up after trying it but it was $30. That seemed a little much for a game with no board, no components, just a bunch of cardboard tiles.

I haven't had time for anything since DM. When new Pokemon game comes out, I'll probably get into that again too.

I'll follow the VGC stuff as well, because that's awesome.

I'm actually one of the few still holding on to Star Trek Attack Wing. Chris, I like the rule of 2 collectible games at a time, keeps the wallet a little happier.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy6189 View Post
    I'm actually one of the few still holding on to Star Trek Attack Wing. Chris, I like the rule of 2 collectible games at a time, keeps the wallet a little happier.
    Yup! It was contrived from necessity and then enforced by the wife's whole-whearted approval.