Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the most "pimp" Dice Masters stuff?

What is the most "pimp" Dice Masters stuff?

Magic was all about foreign foil or artist alterations. Does Dice Masters have anything that is considered "pimp"?

I think the closest thing we have so far is the Zombie Chase Super Rares in AOU...and we don't even technically have those yet...2 more days until official release...can't wait!

Would be interesting if DM had some uber collectable versions of regular cards, but I don't think it really exists yet.

I here there are foreign language cards out there. Specifically Spanish.

Full art Tsarinas are staples in the cool guy's dicemasters aresenal

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    There's that Gobby.
    Which Gobby?

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Full art Tsarinas are staples in the cool guy's dicemasters aresenal
    I finally got me one!

I would agree on full art Tsarina and the Events cards earned

I like my Lang/Elliott signed SR Iron Man! That's pimp.

Full art and promos.

The pearlescent sidekicks/actions aren't hard to obtain but look great.

Full art Tsarina signed by Lang and Elliot is the coolest I've seen.

I was lucky to get a signed Full Art Tsarina.

I think the unofficial custom cards for the USA vs Canada 2015 events seem pretty nice. I'm hoping to make it to the event in Olympia, WA to get a copy of the Captain America card.

Captain America card
    Wolverine card

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    Which Gobby?
    It's an alt-art.

Pretty sure it's been posted up here on the forums, as well as on Facebook, and/or BGG.

It shows Gobby on his glider.

And I believe, but am not 100% sure, that it's an original, unique, piece of artwork.

We'd love to have you down! I'll likely be there for the USA vs. Canada event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The pearlescent sidekicks/actions aren't hard to obtain but look great.
    Any tips for trying to find some without buying a collector's box? I'm not really interested in anything else other than the dice.

Ok for now i will just describe what i wanna build, but the costs coming back bigger than a collectors box.

Metalcase for Tools, with ToolTime Logo on it because "MORE POWERRRR" inside will be several layers with 120 Dice each(or maybe more i am not sure). Beside ir is my Dicetower and Dicebags and a Cardholderbox for Duplicates. On the top is installed a 9-Pocket Ultimate Guard Flex book for 360 Cards and in the front is a PLaymat from my beloved Deadpool by Mark Gardner.

Metalcase 7,5€
    Binder Card Book 17€
    Layers 5€ (wood,work not included)
    Playmat 33$ = 31€
    Dicebags 15$ = 14€
    ToolTime Label = 2€~4€

But at least i have space for my stuff until they release of all out now Sets a second wave. ;___; than i need an extension....

I will post pictures in 1 month or so when its done

Quote Originally Posted by CBattles6 View Post
    Any tips for trying to find some without buying a collector's box? I'm not really interested in anything else other than the dice.
    Buy one Collectors Box, i think Storm is the best Fullart so far and search for QUarriors People, so you can stock up the clear layers. Then you only need a box big enough for all layers and you have much space for your dice.

Quote Originally Posted by CBattles6 View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dice-Masters...item4d34ee703b

For that price, I'd buy a box. But it's still an option.

If it would be transparent dice i woult like them more, they looking , well like the came out of the nail polisher,

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    That's easy. My playmat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WUTANGCLANwithCardsDiceGNP.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	22.90 MB 
ID:	1914
    And double sleeving. You get bootie with that, dude. Nerd bootie.

Oh, and a personal dice roller who does everything for you, you just direct him or her. Someone with the perfect dice roll mechanic that's random without too much spread or getting mixed up, etc... They'd have to have very clean hands at all times, and couldn't eat greasy foods ever, because even after washing their hands it would come out of the pores. Maybe has to even wear surgical type gloves while playing for me. Not allowed to sit, and has to wear a uniform with that's like a white waiter/servant type tuxedo, with white leather gloves, actually, not just random rubber gloves. I'd be sitting off to the side, and he or she would be standing at the spot the player normally sits.

And I have a set of fancy binoculars like people going to the horse races or ball games in the 1920s, and actually, I'm not sitting by the table. I'm in the balcony with my personal servant to bring drinks/food/whatever else floats my boat , and I'd have a bluetooth in or something of that sort, watching the match from my personal balcony, both with my fancy binoculars you have to hold up with a rod on them you know, and also a couple of iPads or two big flat screen computer monitors with maybe two computers ideally, or just two screens on one computer, with each teams' cards up each, with text big enough to read.

This might not be allowed, and I obviously understand it probably isn't, but I'd also have a personal secretary/someone decent at least, but fast, at and with math, to calculate for me the damage I can do/best way to block so I don't have to think... but that would be cheating basically, because the other person would be thinking for me; I'm assuming (probably, actually, definitely incorrectly) that I would always know the perfect thing to do anyway, which definitely isn't true.

But yeah, give me the old fashioned theater booth balcony (think Abe Lincoln minus the assassination) some old fashioned binoculars for the horse races/ball games, two modern screens with all the cards up of each team, and a personal servant, along with my proxy player that I speak instructions to like a coach to a quarterback or linebacker, except that they're literally just rolling dice and doing what I say. The person would basically be like, the best of the best Vegas dice and card game dealers. My actual butler would be like Fonzworth Bentley from Outkast, someone with his style, and is like a sidekick/best friend/butler type... sort of a your own age Alfred... lol.

That would be your pimp playing, sir.
    Last edited by SlapsterMcFlash; 07-16-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    If it would be transparent dice i woult like them more, they looking , well like the came out of the nail polisher,
    The dice from the AoU Collector's Box are more transparent-y.

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    The dice from the AoU Collector's Box are more transparent-y.
    I was just gonna post that

@SlapsterMcFlash You are the first dude I've see who quoted himself from a previous post. Well done dude...I like it!