View Poll Results: Would you like to see an episode done solely on the use of Vassal and Hang Outs?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Podcast dedicated to Vassal

Podcast dedicated to Vassal

So, I'm new to vassal. I've got the basics down, but I was wondering if a podcast had been done on vassal exclusively. It's a great tool especially for players who have a small local base. You could easily do a whole podcast about vassal.

That's not a bad idea to consider. I agree that it's a powerful tool - you can get 4-5 games in on Vassal in the time that it takes to do 1-2 with the physical game over Hangouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That's not a bad idea to consider. I agree that it's a powerful tool - you can get 4-5 games in on Vassal in the time that it takes to do 1-2 with the physical game over Hangouts.
    It also has a better turn by turn break down of what happened making critique a lot easier! It's just such a valuable tool, for players like myself who have a small collection. I've only played four or five games and I already have a better grasp on the game. OH And you you can save team lists for later reference. Since you're already on your computer it's super easy to type out notes. I've said too much already. This is all material that could be covered in a podcast. Thanks for your consideration regardless.

Also who wants to play some unlimited on vassal I've got just over 30 minutes.

I actually agree. There are plans to use Vassal a lot more, I assure you.

I'm going for a pseudo petition now, haha.
    I meant to say a single episode. Not a whole podcast. I think I might've been unclear.

I would be willing to sit down and xSplit record some tips and tricks. like rolling single dice, keyboard short cuts, etc. Narration really isn't my thing. I know there was a couple of things that were already done, but nothing for the new boards.

Do some general games as well. I'd love to be able to watch more stuff too.