Thread: Does anyone have a link for the ruling on what zombies KO when entering play?

Does anyone have a link for the ruling on what zombies KO when entering play?

I guess I read the zombies as KOing every card on the board except for if your opponent also has one, but someone seems very certain that it only KOs non zombie of whatever the card is.

I feel like this makes sense and I see how it works, but I've heard so many stupid things from people about rules, that I won't trust anything but the WES anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    I guess I read the zombies as KOing every card on the board except for if your opponent also has one, but someone seems very certain that it only KOs non zombie of whatever the card is.

I feel like this makes sense and I see how it works, but I've heard so many stupid things from people about rules, that I won't trust anything but the WES anymore.
    From the official main site: http://wizkids.com/dicemasters/marvelzombies/

"The zombie version Magneto: Magnetic Monster not only has the ability to KO all non-Zombie versions of Magneto from the field..."