Thread: What cards do you need two of?

What cards do you need two of?

I have amassed a fair collection of DM. As I looked at my collection, I noticed several duplicates. That got me thinking: what are your top 5-10 cards that you want two of, either for play testing or for another player to use?

Why double cards, what you need is double amount of dice if you want to play with someone else and need the dice for the same or different type of the same character card.

But sorry back to topic. For me as player there are no Double Cards i would hold in my collection for a use. A friend of mine has all his cards double to have his own complete collection and to sell some time later a second full collection.

So i am guessing, if i would keep some cards for special purpose, like in a diorama, it would be Obelisk - Fist of Fate, the Justice League Characters and the Millenium puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    I have amassed a fair collection of DM. As I looked at my collection, I noticed several duplicates. That got me thinking: what are your top 5-10 cards that you want two of, either for play testing or for another player to use?
    For me, none. If I'm playing with a second player, as I have a complete uxm and a near complete avx (missing 5 rares and 3 super rares, elastic, tsarina and gobby) but have 5 dice per character in each set I just let my friend pick a set and I take the other.

The only time I would want doubles of a card are if they're desirable ones for trading purposes.

Alternatively I don't mind the inevitable multitude you get of each common in a set as I regularly will give any new players in my group a hand full of commons/uncommons that I have several copies of along with a few dice I have a good few copies of to help them get started in the game.