Thread: Wizkids new "Blank Variant Dice Masters Cards" on Facebook

Wizkids new "Blank Variant Dice Masters Cards" on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/wizkids/pho...114079/?type=1

For your chance to win the first Blank Variant Dice Masters Cards follow our new Official WizKids Instagram and tag a friend in the comments! https://instagram.com/wizkidsgames/ ‪#‎dicemasters‬ ‪#‎wizkids‬ ‪#‎gaming‬ ‪#‎dccomics‬ ‪#‎marvel‬ ‪#‎batmobile‬ ‪#‎ironfist‬ ‪#‎neca‬ ‪#‎rare‬ ‪#‎comics‬ ‪#‎contest‬ ‪#‎blankvariantcards‬

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dm blank.jpg 
Views:	838 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	1924

Iron Fist: The Immortal (Character) and Batmobile: From Wayne Enterprises (Action)

Wizkids blank variants!

follow them on Instagram for a chance to win these. How awesome would these be??
    Iron Fist!

Name:	Custom card.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	1925

I could see the next DC set being themed around Batman, especially with the Batman vs. Superman movie coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by pishposh View Post
    I could see the next DC set being themed around Batman, especially with the Batman vs. Superman movie coming out.
    I would be extremely surprised if this were NOT the case.

That's a fairly beefy statline on Iron Fist for a 2 cost. A little disappointed he doesn't skew towards attack though.

Blank Variant? What, What..?

How can these be a variant when we don't have an original version of either of these characters yet? What are they a variant of? Something sneaky going on here...

Would these be tournament legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    I can't see why they wouldn't be tournament legal. They are cards provided by WizKids.

And the variant art Tsarina, Beast, Cable, et al are also tourney legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    Blank Variant? What, What..?

How can these be a variant when we don't have an original version of either of these characters yet? What are they a variant of? Something sneaky going on here...

I think he means because they are a variant of a card we don't even have yet. So if someone gets the batmobile next week as a prize, could they use it?

I would go with probably not, because I am guessing dice will not come with the cards

My guess is this is the start of the WoL hype.

Practicing for when I win that Bat Mobile card.

Name:	IMG_6359.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	1926

minion #1: "We have an entire printing that has no card art, we're screwed!"

minion #2: "You just need to rephrase your statement: "We have unique Blank Promo Cards for an internet giveaway!"

minion #1: "We're saved!"

I take this to mean Batmobile is in WoL and Iron-Fist is in ASM?

Yeah...I bet Batmobile is for DC3. It wouldn't really fit the overall theme of WOL...but would be fan-didli-astic for a Batman themed set...

Just tried to log into my Instagram account that I haven't used since it came out. Says my account was deleted due to not following their terms of service. I think the only thing I ever posted was 1 picture of my cat.