Thread: Frustrating

Frustrating

So I just wanted to vent my frustrations for just a moment. I have bought 3 gravity feeds for DC DM. At this point all I want is Green Lantern-Brightest Day to finish my limited DC team. I have yet to see it...I have gotten 3 of the super rare Black Canary...but no rare GL. Where can I buy singles...I don't want to be throwing more money into gravs and boosters. On the plus side first AOU booster I opened was Zombie Gladitor. Ok rant over I hope you all know and feel my pain.

Cool Stuff Inc, Mini Market, and Troll & Toad all sell singles.

I feel your frustration. I opened 2 near identical boxes of YGO, both had 1 SR - both were Winged Dragon of Ra, neither had rare Blue Eyes, and of the 17 rares 15 were identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Cool Stuff Inc, Mini Market, and Troll & Toad all sell singles.

I feel your frustration. I opened 2 near identical boxes of YGO, both had 1 SR - both were Winged Dragon of Ra, neither had rare Blue Eyes, and of the 17 rares 15 were identical.
    OUCH!!! Just seriously OUCH! Did you at least get Jinzo?

Quote Originally Posted by Vapedaveb View Post
    OUCH!!! Just seriously OUCH! Did you at least get Jinzo?
    Yeah, second box had a Jinzo thankfully. I had to buy a BEWD for $60.

Quote Originally Posted by Helimechks View Post
    It has become a joke between me and FLGS owner. I'll check out those websites.
    Let me look at my extra rares, if I have it I will give it to you, as long as you live in the US. I cannot afford international shipping.

It happens. I've opened 3 AVX GFs and got 3 Mr. Fantastic SRs. Not quite as bad but Mr Fantastic!? Gah!

Quote Originally Posted by Vapedaveb View Post
    Let me look at my extra rares, if I have it I will give it to you, as long as you live in the US. I cannot afford international shipping.
    True bro-ness right there. I love the TRP community sometimes.

@Helimechks You can always try some trading. I've had some pretty good success on Tradecardsonline.com. There are 3 people in the US who have that card and willing to trade on the site.

Reddit and the Trades forum here also are pretty good.

We have a trading system here of course too... I may have a spare rare GL.

@Helimechks , I have two extra's tell me you live in the US and message me your mailing address and I will mail one.

Quote Originally Posted by Helimechks View Post
    So I just wanted to vent my frustrations for just a moment. I have bought 3 gravity feeds for DC DM. At this point all I want is Green Lantern-Brightest Day to finish my limited DC team. I have yet to see it...I have gotten 3 of the super rare Black Canary...but no rare GL. Where can I buy singles...I don't want to be throwing more money into gravs and boosters. On the plus side first AOU booster I opened was Zombie Gladitor. Ok rant over I hope you all know and feel my pain.
    At what point did you decide you just needed one or two (or even five) cards from JL, so you bought another gravity feed?