Thread: Firestorm Jason and ronnie

Firestorm Jason and ronnie

I'm confused with this card , so when I field three firestorm characters in the round with that card active can I do 6 damage 2 from fielding each bolt character ? In the same round

No.

"While active..." means "For any number of fielded dice of this character..."

Or, in other words, "(this ability does not stack for multiple fielded dice of this character)".

So, if you have 3 Jason and Ronnie fielded and you field a Cheetah die, they, collectively, deal just 2 damage, in total, once.

No (?). I think you actually deal 4. You field Firestorm - nothing happens, you field a second Firestorm dealing 2, you field the third one dealing 2 again.

Oh, re-reading the OP I think I misread the question.

And this is the correct answer to the question being asked:

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    No (?). I think you actually deal 4. You field Firestorm - nothing happens, you field a second Firestorm dealing 2, you field the third one dealing 2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdblake View Post
    when I field three firestorm characters in the round with that card active
    I believe my first answer was correct. If you field 3 firestorm dice while already having 1 firestorm die active, then 6 damage is done to your opponent.

Actually, now that I re-read the first post I'm not sure if it's 6 or 4 because I don't know what he means by "with that card active". The gist of it is the first Firestorm doesn't trigger itself, fielding Firestorm dice while 1 is already active will trigger it every time.

Well forget the whole 3 firestorms . I have firestorm active and I field 3 bolt characters say the one cheetah , it should do 6 damage 2 for each character ? That's really dirty and powerful. In fact I think it's the most powerful card in justice league if that's true. The part that confused me is that it says when you field A bolt character. Not whenever u field a bolt character.

It is a pretty powerful card. Especially nice with Aquaman's cost reduction on a Justice League team.

I also consider it almost a must include on any unlimited bolt centric team.