Thread: Please explain Gear (D&D)

Please explain Gear (D&D)

Hello,

Ok, I feel like a dunce... but I really don't get Gear for D&D. Can someone please explain how it works? Specifically, when do I equip it and when I can give to another equipable character?

To sum up: Why is Gear? How is Gear? When is Gear?

Thank you.

Confusing to me at first too,

for example, Magic Sword:

When you field it, you can attach it to a character DICE. That SINGLE character dice gets the bonus. You can put multiple equipment, like a helmet and another sword, but the sword bonus does NOT stack.
    When the equipped character is knocked out, or removed from the field, the Equipment stays on the field. At the beginning of your turn, you can equip it to another character dice.

Is it just the beginning of my turn, or is it the beginning of ANY turn? Because, you know, passing around the Magic Helmet might be a fun game on my opponent's turn.

Equip

Beginning of either player's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Equip

Beginning of either player's turn.
    D'oh. I forgot about the Wiki. Sorry and thank you.

No problem. Just trying to make more people aware of it after all the hard work that's gone into it

Also as I just mentioned in another thread, Gear are Action Dice, which means moving them from the Reserve Pool to the Field would trigger things like Dr. Strange (although re-equipping them would not).