Thread: Bstman: WGD

Bstman: WGD

Retaliation - If an affiliated character is KO'd, deal 1 damage to an opppsing player.

Does Batman: WGD's retaliation occur once for each (unique?) affilated character that is KO'd, or only once per a KO event, regardless of how many are KO'd?

Yes, I have seen that. Lots of questions and answers about multiple Retaliation with a single die being KO'd. I don't see anything that directly answers my question above. If it's there and you can point it out to e, I'd be greatful. If not, an answer here would be appreciated.

I believe as long as Batman remains active, each other character getting KO'd would be considered a unique instance, even though they happen simultaneously. So if 2 Superman dice are KO'd and 1 Wonder Woman die, it would deal 3 damage.

I bring it up because of wording inconsistency.

Other Retaliation character say "When," which clearly pops once per KO. Batman:WGD says "If," which is conditional, it either is or isn't, regardless of how many are KO'd.

Does that make sense?

The recent simultaneous KOing of Sidekicks ruling throws some doubt over the situation too.

Personally, I don't care which way it is: I just want to know.