Thread: Article: The Prep Area Podcast 06: Taste the Rainbow

Great podcast. Nightcrawler is probably my favorite x-men. I will be putting him in play now!
    That actions team sounds really fun too.

Great comment! Thanks for being an early listener, @CeeQee! If you have any success/concerns with the teams, be sure to let us know.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    My little cup team dominated RJ... But be aware, it's really susceptible to aoe and direct damage.

Loved the @Necromanticer segment this week. Top notch, dude.

I know the count is like a Nolan batman variant but all I hear is the rock biter from neverending story. Great cast guys keep them coming! http://youtu.be/CrG-lsrXKRM

Would live to see a Bifrost Beatdown style team with AoU that would work for draft OPs.

Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post
    Would live to see a Bifrost Beatdown style team with AoU that would work for draft OPs.
    It is quite possible in Draft, if you can get 2 7 costs purchased.

Perhaps you could put a Frost Giant and a Loki in the Bifrost Beatdown team?
    Last edited by SethAtreides; 07-26-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Great comment! Thanks for being an early listener, @CeeQee! If you have any success/concerns with the teams, be sure to let us know.
    Will do, I took a variant on the sidekicks team, I really wanted to put Dr. Doom on but since we weren't doing little cup I didn't think it would work. Ended up facing an Apologies in Advance variant... Clearly I had to change things up, managed to grab one of his imprisoned die which helped me get a big unblocked hit and then PXGed into Cap, Coulson and 3 sidekicks in one roll for lethal. Neither of us could believe it!