Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Random Story

  1. #1

    Random Story

    Bought my habitual one of each pack Wal-mart has to offer on my grocery trip today. They currently stock DC, X-men and YuGiOh. I actually got 2 YuGiOh today because I had "A feeling", but I think it must have been gas, as I pulled nothing good. The last pack I opened was the DC pack, and I saw a little red stripe sticking out at me. I was pumped. I don't have Constantine yet, and I want to try out Black Canary and/or Flash at some point, so any of those would be AWESOME.

    Want to guess what I pulled?

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Catwoman
    Winnah!

    Why would they make that?

  6. #6
    Because Constantine called your name before buying, all Your Abilities where gone!
    Last edited by Ressless; 07-22-2015 at 12:30 PM.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Awesome!

    Someday I will have all the SRs. I do have all the Justice League ones. And three of the four D&D. And three of the four Yu-Gi-Oh...

    ...off to Wal-Mart I go!

  9. #9
    Now that they've actually clarified how she works, I actually like the Catwoman SR.

    Not used her in a team yet, but I will.

  10. #10
    I think I've had her on a few teams. Not sure that I ever purchased her once. That's one thing I need to look at.

  11. #11
    Picked up 3 pack on my trip in Saturday, and pulled the rare BEWD!. Happy happy Joy joy.

  12. #12
    Are you kidding me? Go buy a lottery ticket for $2. Jeez.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Are you kidding me? Go buy a lottery ticket for $2. Jeez.
    Right? and only one of the packs were Yugioh.

    I'm pretty sure I'm the only one buying packs from there, so that might help explain it.

  14. #14
    Who cares?! You're on a streak! Ride it out! Ride it out!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Who cares?! You're on a streak! Ride it out! Ride it out!
    Fair enough. Target just got a brand new AOU GF. I'm picking up 3 packs after work. I'll let you know!

  16. #16
    That was eight hours ago. Surely you must be off work now, @Critenstein !

  17. #17
    You jinxed me. LOL. There were only 4 packs of Yugioh remaining at Walmart so I finished the box. I hadn't pulled a SR out of it yet, so I thought it might be my day there. I grabbed 2 packs of X-men, because I haven't seen a SR out of it yet, and 4 packs of AOU at target. I pulled 2 rares from AOU for all my troubles.

    But that means someone else has to be buying packs at Walmart! I got to find this player. I'm the only guy at the local shop that buys from Wally World.

    No regrets. I just buy those packs for fun. I spent a bit more than usual last night, but I still got dice. And some rares I didn't already have, so Yay!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    You jinxed me. LOL. There were only 4 packs of Yugioh remaining at Walmart so I finished the box. I hadn't pulled a SR out of it yet, so I thought it might be my day there. I grabbed 2 packs of X-men, because I haven't seen a SR out of it yet, and 4 packs of AOU at target. I pulled 2 rares from AOU for all my troubles.

    But that means someone else has to be buying packs at Walmart! I got to find this player. I'm the only guy at the local shop that buys from Wally World.

    No regrets. I just buy those packs for fun. I spent a bit more than usual last night, but I still got dice. And some rares I didn't already have, so Yay!

    Leave a note on the box encouraging them to come to your local shop!

  19. #19

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Castle View Post
    I'm curious, what was the ambiguity and where can I find the clarification?

    I love Catwoman but am not very fond of the SR. Maybe I don't understand how she actually work?
    http://wizkidseventsystem.com/bb/vie...hp?f=10&t=5922

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Castle View Post
    I'm curious, what was the ambiguity and where can I find the clarification?

    I love Catwoman but am not very fond of the SR. Maybe I don't understand how she actually work?
    I think she's a great piece for casual and fun play with friends, or maybe even the right "Special rules" event, but I don't think she's likely to see tournament play.

  22. #22

  23. #23
    Wife sent me in for groceries last night...



    But now I have pulled an SR from both the displays they have. Seeing as how a GF can have one or 2 SR's each, we now have "Schrodinger's Gravity Feeds". Both GFs have and do not have another SR until I buy all the packs and find out.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Wife sent me in for groceries last night...



    But now I have pulled an SR from both the displays they have. Seeing as how a GF can have one or 2 SR's each, we now have "Schrodinger's Gravity Feeds". Both GFs have and do not have another SR until I buy all the packs and find out.
    This is how I look at it. I got a gf of AOU T Walmart last weekend. It had 84 packs in it. I pulled Captain Universe SR. Those missing 6 packs did have full art Chase Magneto, and also had nothing but commons.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_Damage01 View Post
    This is how I look at it. I got a gf of AOU T Walmart last weekend. It had 84 packs in it. I pulled Captain Universe SR. Those missing 6 packs did have full art Chase Magneto, and also had nothing but commons.
    Exactly! LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •