Thread: Article: The Transition Zone: Formats for Organized Play

I've enjoyed the Theme Constructed events that our FLGS's are hosting the most. We have had a Ladies' Night (all female characters), Half & Half (by affiliations), the Two Hued Feud mentioned above, LIttle Cup, Commons & Uncommons Only. We're talking about using alignments in our next D&D OP game. If you have a great idea, post it here on TRP and talk to your local FLGS - they'd love to hear fun ideas from people who are interested in coming to their store and playing.

What about Ubers (R+SR)? Personally, I'd like to see how that would work.

I would also like to see R/SR teams in a tournament but my community is so small that half of us have Gobby, Tsarina, Hellblazer, Zombie villains and the other half doesn't yet.

I want to try doubles. I read before through wizkids that the team shared a prep area and can choose who rolls what each turn

Users would be interesting, and be the opposite of that little cup. Big Cup perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMeth0d View Post
    I want to try doubles. I read before through wizkids that the team shared a prep area and can choose who rolls what each turn
    That is true, the prep area is shared. There are still some kinks to work out I think with how doubles is played, but there is potential there.